Cabs India takes pride in giving freedom to the customers to Cancel or Reschedule their trips with transparency.
|Cancellation||Before 24 Hours||20% Of The Total Trip Cost.|
|Within 3-24 Hours||50% Of The Total Trip Cost.|
|After 3 Hours||No Refund On Cancellation.|
|During Peak Season [?]||No refund on cancellation.|
(Before Trip Starts)
|Before 24 Hours||No rescheduling charge.|
|Within 24 Hours||20% of the difference. No fee if the new fare is higher than the old fare.|
(During The Trip)
|Shortening the trip||No Refund.|
|Extending the trip||Normal tariff for extended hours (subject to availability). No extra charge.|
|Changing Pick-Up/Drop Off location||Before 24 Hours||No Charge (subject to car/driver availability at the new location).|
|Within 24 Hours||INR 500 (subject to car/driver availability at the new location).|
|Upgrade/Degrade of Car Models||Degrade||Not Allowed.|
|Upgrade before 24 Hours||Differential Fare. Additional 10% of Initial booking fee.|
|Upgrade within 24 Hours||Differential Fare. Additional 20% of Initial booking fee.|
|Late Return||Late return of 30 minutes||Differential Fare. Additional INR 200.|
|Late return of more than 30 minutes||Differential Fare. Additional INR 400 per hour.|
|Refuelling Fuel Tank
|Fuel Tank as provided||No Charge.|
|Fuel Tank deficit than fuel provided||Normal Fuel Charges for the Deficit Fuel. Additional INR 500.|
Cancellations and rescheduling allowed only though Voler Website or Mobile App.
Cabs India Rights Of Cancellation
Cabs India reserves the right to cancel the booking under following instances (indicated but not limited to).
- In case the document submitted by user is found to be invalid during the verification process.
- Basis the history of accidents or other incidents on the license.
- In case the user does not show up for 4 hours from the start time, booking will be cancelled by Cabs India and no refund will be made.
- Right to admission is reserved and will be revoked by Cabs India if:
- User is found in inebriated or drunken state.
- Someone else is there to take the delivery apart from the licensed user.
- User is not a trained driver/is a learning license holder.
- Number of passengers are more than the seating capacity of the car.
- User refuses to share the identification document.
- User Misbehaves with the executive on ground at the time of delivery.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances – Natural calamity, water logging, riots, political movement, extreme rainfall, accidents, landslides etc, Cabs India reserves the right to either cancel the booking or provide alternate vehicle from the list of available cars at that given point in time.
- All refund will be made Via bank transfer, refund will take 2 working days.